Friday, April 17, 2009

Poor patient


Ty is home and doing well. We found out today that he actually has to be on six weeks of very restricted activity before he can start his rehab. He hasn't been in a crate in over 4 years, so this should be very interesting. Tonight he is happy to sleep on the couch next to me.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Augh...6 weeks!! He is going to be one spoiled pooch before this is over:-)

I take it you didn't make your trek to your family if he's sleeping on the couch with you??

Try to get some sleep...I've been thinking of you!

Laura said...

Yikes, what happened?

The Johnsons said...

We went through the same thing with Colbie, but it was her front leg. She had to be in crate for 8 months! We also had to take out a home equity loan to cover the vet bills. This was before children, and I guess we would probably do it again if we had too.

The Loidhamer Family said...

Yikes, Rebecca, that really puts this in perspective!