Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring

Ahh, Springtime!




It's in the 60's today, so we celebrated by heading out to a local park for the first time of the season. We had tons of fun and I'm enjoying an added benefit - Mason and Ty are sleeping off all the excitement right now! Hooray for sunshine and parks and exhausted kids!!!



























Carmella joined us with her Mom and baby brother









Mason's also becoming quite handy in the garden. He's been helping me weed and plant my greens, radishes and peas. He's already looking forward to this year's bounty of backyard fresh veggies!







Ok, so all the time I spent formatting my adorable pictures and heartwarming text didn't quite work out on the published page - where is my tech support??? Oh ya, somebody has to work around here. I'll keep working at it and hopefully, they'll be prettier in the future.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

A blog...I'm so impressed (I'm so technically/computer challenged)...this is great! Thanks for the fun day at the park...I too enjoyed the snoozing children:-)I should have taken a nap too but I'm enjoying the quiet house!

Love the photos!
Lynn

Laura said...

Looks pretty to me!