Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Beginning (Three years too late)

Hello Everybody,
Here we are, FINALLY, joining the blogging world. Mason just turned three and I figure it is about time I let family and far away friends see him on a more regular basis. He's an absolute blast - totally full of energy (and drama) and his laugh just melts our hearts. Thanks Auntie Nae Nae for the "Elefun" which allowed us to capture it on video for you all to enjoy.


We celebrated Mason's birthday too many times (next year I'm sure he'll be very surprised when the festivities don't last an entire month.) Here's some pictures of the big event(s).


We're off next week to Wenatchee again for a few days to celebrate cousin Madi's 7th birthday. Mason is very excited to see his cousins, and I'm looking forward to what I hope will be some beautiful spring weather. We'll see you all very soon.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Was that Elefun spouting confetti?? Man, that IS fun!!

So happy you started a blog! This is great. :)

jamie said...

i agree! now... where's lisa's blog? ;-)

PerryBlog said...

Yippee, another blog to distract me from what I should be doing! Tag, Lisa - you're it!