Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Perfect Saturday and another favorite thing

Thank you Laura! My new favorite thing is Picnik
Now I don't even have to wait for Mason to do something hilarious or embarrassing to immortalize forever in his scrapbooks. I can make it up myself! These below, however, are real. I am possibly the cruelest Mom ever, because each of these pictures is forever gracing a page in one of his books. I can't wait until I get to break them out on prom night!






Today was another great day. Mommy got to go out with a friend while Daddy and Master M spent the day creating Batman Robot together. Good times were had by all.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so happy others are as addicted to picnik as me!! It's ridiculously fun and easy - a deadly combo.

Rainey said...

Those are awesome! Keep up the good work of getting stuff like that!

lisat said...

I do love those underwear shots!