Thursday, April 24, 2008

(One of) My Favorite Things

I love Picaboo
My latest "scrapbook" of Mason arrived in the mail today, so I am officially caught up again. I love all the options - page layouts, backgrounds, fonts, picture editing options (I've tried other memory book making sites and this is by far the best I have found), and I love that I don't have to clean up like traditional scrapbooking. I just hit save when my personal Tasmanian devil enters the room and wants to go to Lego.com, or I get bored, or it's bedtime and I'm bleary-eyed. If you've been meaning to do something with all those digital pics of your little one, favorite pet or last vacation, check it out. It is really awesome! Just be patient and wait for a deal before you print it off, I saved 25% on this current book by waiting a few weeks for a "Special Mother's Day offer."

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cute! Creating albums seems to be a very popular idea these days... I see it on all the recipe blogs I visit too. Have been thinking of making one for our wedding (we didnt get an album done yet!) and a family cookbook. :)

Thanks for sharing your favorite book company.