Monday, June 27, 2011

Camping at Nason Creek

Practicing without the training wheels

Checking out the toads

Chillin at Hidden Lake

Fishing at Hidden Lake

Hidden Lake

Hiking Hidden Lake

Sap Torches

The Gang

Sad dog tolerating the outdoors

6 comments:

Rainey said...

Thanks! Love seeing how much fun they had :)
Thanks for taking care of mine too!

Anonymous said...

Seems like a nice place to camp! But of course, it is so much better in Norway (hehe).

PatioUmbrellasOnline said...

The camping trip sounds amazing. I would want to use a hammock to lay by the lake and enjoy the sounds of nature.

Inspector Clouseau said...

Great shots. Nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

m11.in said...

m11.in
classified.m11.in
classifieds.m11.in
blog.m11.in
backlinks.m11.in

myrtle said...

OH my! The dog is so cute.=D
buy wow account