Thursday, October 28, 2010

Amazing Vacation


We're spending a week in the Grand Wailea Resort on Maui thanks to a Unigroup convention.
The resort is amazing.
Tons of fun for Mason - waterslides...
Rope swing...


And the most amazing beach!
We enjoyed the sunset tonight in what Mason likes to call the "whoa zone"


Later this evening we were treated to an authentic Polynesian Luau.
Mason was amazed by the slap and fire dancing.


Hang Loose Everybody. I'm sure we'll have more pictures tomorrow after
Craig and I attempt beach scooter diving for the first time.

9 comments:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Connor Clan said...

The waterslide looks like a lot of fun!

Two brothers said...

I am so so jealous. I have always wanted to stay there. We go look at it when we are in Maui. Enjoy it!

basketballgirl said...

That is so coool

Ramu said...

Pictures are really cool.....

Anonymous said...

I love water slide it looks fun and cool.Great photos.

Seattle Homes

Eloise said...

these photos are amazing! looks like you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

nice place.. want to go there to..

Edina MN Realty
Carrollton Dentist
Southeast Alaska Fishing Lodge ­ Craig
Fishing Charter Seattle
Alaska King Salmon Fishing

Anonymous said...

Wow great work,you are very artistic.It's so amazing.

marshall
Southeast Alaska Fishing Lodge – Craig