We spent the weekend camping with my younger sister and her family near Silver Falls. The weather was perfect, the pests weren't biting and Mason took to the outdoors like a champ. I think the only family member wondering what in the heck we were doing out in the dirt and elements was our high-maintenance Maltese, Ty. He's much happier now that we have arrived at the condo in Chelan and he's going to the groomer tomorrow to get the rest of the woods out of his hair...

6 comments:
Sounds like a perfect trip!
Dang! I am SOOOOO sorry I missed all that! Thanks for a great afternoon yesterday, sorry I talked your ear off, but thanks for listening!
I enjoy your writing. Interesting posts...
buy replica kk20110118dd
designer handbags
I like your blog it was cool to read and watch photos
perfect trip!! good place for camping!!
Edina MN Realty
Carrollton Dentist
Southeast Alaska Fishing Lodge Craig
Fishing Charter Seattle
Alaska King Salmon Fishing
Great! so beautiful... keep it up and we will be waiting for your next post.
marshall
Southeast Alaska Fishing Lodge – Craig
Post a Comment