Tonight we went to check out the new
Storybook Tea Shop in Manette. We had a blast at "Lullaby Story and Tea". Mason has been really into tea parties at home lately (who doesn't love vanilla steamers and cookies?) He insists on the real china and official tea pot. We met up with Mason's BFF from school. They especially loved the wooden castles and puppet show. The owner of the shop read bedtime stories before we left and sent the kids away with a fist full of "magic fairy dust" to take outside and blow while making a wish. It was a great evening.


4 comments:
What a fun place! Kyla is just getting into tea time with a princess set the Connors gave her for Christmas. Right now we just pretend, but she loves it!
Thanks for coming by Storybook Tea last night. It was a great group of kids and Moms alike. I am so glad you enjoyed your time! ---Wendy Daniels (owner) Storybook Tea
How fun! That sounds very precious. I am also very impressed with your fairy dust depiction in the picture.
What a great idea for a shop! And mason looks ready for tea in his bath/ninja robe (at first I thought it was a ninja robe, so I cant let go of that idea).
Post a Comment