Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Post

I'd like to say sorry to all my blog addict friends that I haven't been posting with my regular frequency. I have no excuse since we're on vacation and I have nothing to do but take pictures and compose posts about our adventures. Actually, it's all the Vegetarian Hausfrau's fault. Since discovering Picnik, I haven't been able to bring myself to post pics straight off my camera without playing with them first... I am so appreciative that I have such a super nerdy husband/tech support at home who supplies me with a super fast computer (requiring some crazy liquid cooling system - yes, you thought your husband was super nerdy, but mine really takes the cake!) The computer here, while perfectly suitable for surfing the internet and paying bills online, keeps freezing up on me and giving me lack of sufficient memory alerts while in Picnik. Well, I'm trying to get over it and post anyway....

When we arrived, Mason was thrilled that Grandma and Papa had found him a Batman cowl and cape (No, prior to this recent Batman obsession, I did not know that Batman's hat is called a cowl either.)

Mason's getting braver each day in the pool. He was great last summer, but Mommy hasn't taken him swimming in a long time, so we had to build our courage up a bit when we first got here. He's swimming across the hot tub now without his swimmies and swimming all around the pool with them. He's having a blast.

Mommy and Mason enjoying the "campfire" in the evening.

We're having a blast and mostly just relaxing. (Although, Daddy did go into work at the San Bernadino office both yesterday and today.) For Mason and me, it's the perfect vacation.

4 comments:

Rainey said...

Oh you lucky ducks!! BTW, your pictures look fine without any extras!

Laura said...

Definitely looks like you all are having fun! :)

And you're still way ahead of me on posting frequency... have you seen when the last post on any of my blogs have been? Ah! I intend to do some updates today though (but we'll see).

lisat said...

I am jealous! Your vacation looks so nice. I want to go on one.

PerryBlog said...

Wait a sec, didn't you just start a new job? like last week? what kind of awesome deal did you get? I'm so jealous that you are in the desert and you're not sick, like I was! Lucky!