Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Big Day!

Today is a big day for the Loidhamer Family. Mom is going back to work. What??? Yes, seriously, I'm starting a full time job today. I haven't mentioned it before, because I didn't want to jinx it. The details honestly were only finalized last night at 10pm. I'm taking a position as the Assistant Director of Nursing Services at a local retirement home. Very local, like 3 miles down the road. Last week was very busy trying to find a good childcare/preschool fit for Mason. I think we did a great job, because when Daddy dropped him off this morning he gave him a kiss and said "Bye, Dad!" Too cute! I can't wait to hear all about his first day. I suppose I should go finish getting ready for mine...

5 comments:

lisat said...

Wow! 5 days a week? I can't believe you kept this a secret. Exciting. I can't wait to hear about your first day.

Rainey said...

Yay Sis! I hope it went well!

jamie said...

yowza! congrats!!! big changes for everyone. can't wait to hear how mason did at school.

PerryBlog said...

Congrats! Way to ease on back to work :) Hope it all goes well. Can't wait to hear how you like it!

Laura said...

Wow, that sounds great! Can't wait to hear the first day/week report.